Workshop on Research Methodology
IA School of Management Studies organizes a workshop on Research Methodology - Series -1 for all our MBA students to gain knowledge on research. The main aim of Workshop on Research Methodology is focusing on how to write good Research Reports.Purpose
• To explain the nature and purpose of the Project Report
• To develop the students’ ability to manage the research project
• To develop the student’s ability to apply appropriate research techniques for their project reportLearning Outcomes:
After this workshop, students should be able to:
• Understand the project report process and apply a range of research methods in your project work.
• Critically evaluate pertinent academic literature and develop an appropriate research plan.
• Demonstrate how reliable knowledge and theory of various research methods and tools inform independent research practices