- A graduate degree of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognised university in India and aboard.
- Honours degree of 10+2+4 pattern from recognised universities under UGC Act, having at least 50% marks in aggregate, including languages
- Candidates who have cleared bachelor’s/master’s degree through correspondence /open university system from Bangalore University or from any other university recognised by law, are exempted from 10+2 pattern. The duration of degrees must be three and two years respectively.
- Candidates who pass bachelor/master degree in any university system in single sitting pattern are not eligible.
- Alongwith 10+2+3, the students have to take an entrance exam through CAT /MAT /KMAT, etc.to be eligible for MBA.