- Passed B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing Degree or (Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS) or any other university accepted. as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Minimum of one year experience after obtaining B.Sc Nursing (Basic), in a Hospital or in Nursing educational Institution of Community Health Setting.
- For candidate with Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing Degree no such experience is needed after graduation.
- Registered in State Nursing Council has as registered Nurses and registered Midwife.
- The candidate should be medically fit.