The Indian Academy student community is truly international. More than 600 students come from nearly 35 countries, in pursuit of a wide range of subjects. Students from all over India as well as other countries, together representing a broad spectrum of diversified cultural and economic environments, constitute our harmonious community, and add to a rich learning experience. Hence, the selection process is carefully designed to take this aspect of diversity into account.
Support services to International students:
- A dedicated International Students’ Cell which assists students with documentation for securing visas, residential permits, housing requirements and other necessary support
- Bridge courses in English, before commencement and during the course, to enable non-English students learn English
- Orientation programmes to familiarise students with the local culture, do’s and don’ts, curriculum structure, examination and evaluation processes, and other necessary information
- International Students’ Club which provides active support by organising meetings to extend emotional support and assistance in curricular and extracurricular activities
- The college has also established an active association with the ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations), that plays an important role in assisting the international student communities.