Rules and Regulations
- Borrower’s Tickets are not transferable.
- If the books are not returned within the due date, a fine of Rs.1/- per day will be charged for the default.
- Duplicate Borrower’s Ticket will be issued on payment of a fee of Rs.50/- each
- Readers are required to deposit their bags belongings at the property counter before enter into the Library.
- Underlining, scribbling and tearing of pages or any other type of mutilation of books is strictly prohibited and will be severely dealt with.
- Use of mobile phones in the Library is strictly prohibited.
- Necessary action will be taken by the Librarian against the users who are found to be misusing the service, facilities of Library collections etc.
- After use readers are requested not to replace the books on the racks. It will be done by the library staff.
- No outside / personal books or after issuing the books are not allowed in the library for reading purposes.
- The Librarian may recall any book any time if required.
- Silence should be maintained in the Library areas. Conversations, loud talking and discussions must be avoided within the Library.
- If a book is lost the Librarian has the power to decide whether the book has to be replaced or a fine is to be paid by the borrower. The fine could be up to two (2) times the book current value.
- Locker Facility available only for the Library users. If students wants use the Locker facility they have to Produce their College ID to the Library Staff.