National stock Exchange Certified Capital Market Professional Course (NCCMP)
Module DescriptionThis Course is offered in collaboration with the National Stock Exchange India Limited, a premier National level organisation dealing in stock trading and allied services. The course aims to enhance the skills and knowledge in students who are interested in pursuing a career in financial services, more particularly in stock trading and brokerage.
The course will be delivered weekly with each class designed as a 2 hour session with one hour of lecture and one hour of hands-on in the computer based on requirements assignments that requires extensive use of online trading and a mini project that involves analysis is also part of the course. Students will be given ample opportunity to ask questions and more deeply explore the fundamental aspects of the subject.
The course is delivered through 80 hours of lecture sessions, of which at least 10 % of the delivery is by an NSE-appointed trainer and 20 hours of practical hands-on exposure by leading brokerage firms.
Notional Student Workload
|Lectures/case studies sessions||24 hrs|
|Guided Internship and practical training sessions||20 hrs|
The formal assessment of this module will be conducted through theory & lab examinations.
|Sl. No.||Internal Components||Weightage||Remarks|
|1||Internal Assessment||50 %||50 Marks|
|2||End-Term Examination (Presentations/Assignment/Practicals/Projects etc..)||50%||50 Marks|
The module includes Introduction to financial markets, Derivatives, Trading System, Macro Economics, Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Market Operations, and Currency Features.
The certification is through online examination conducted at the end of the program , monitored through NSEs Online Examination Portal based in Mumbai. The certificate is jointly issued by Indian Academy Degree College and national Stock Exchange.
- The students will get a fundamental understanding of the Stock Trading and it’s working.
- The Lecture Session will provide a very broad understanding of the theoretical framework which will provide sound exposure for the students.
- The practical session will boost student’s knowledge with regard to its day to day market operations. - Exposing to existing Knowledge set and it’s applications.
- Finally for those students who want to pursue career in Stock trading and related economic activity, this course provides a solid and sound foundation.
- Analyzing Live Data for Stock Trading.
- Application of the Stock Market Tools.
- Interpretation skill development
- Capital Market understanding using the exposure provided in the program.
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Trading Systems
- Macro Economics
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis